Luxury Standard Features
Quality Construction Specifications
- 1. Community to have paved roads, curbs, storm and sanitary sewers.
- 2. Architecturally co-ordinated colour packages for exterior of your home.
- 3. Elegant all clay brick, stone and/or stucco exterior as per plan.
- 4. Stone windowsills under all windows standard.
- 5. Low maintenance aluminum eavestroughs, downspouts, fascia and soffits; colour co-ordinated to match colour packages.
- 6. Elegant exterior finishings, including colonial fiberglass columns, 6″ aluminum frieze board, decorative trim, as per elevations.
- 7. Roof shingles – Cambridge Architectural Shingles – Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- 8. Insulation of exterior walls and ceilings to meet or surpass the Ontario Building Code. Vapour barrier caulked at floor.
- 9. Footings leveled to give optimum basement height.
- 10. Poured concrete foundation walls.
- 11. “Drain Clad” to exterior of basement walls.
- 12. Machine finished concrete floors in garage, saw cut to minimize cracking.
- 13. 5/8″ sub-flooring glued and fastened with screws, joints sanded.
- 14. Steel beam construction in basement.
- 15. High quality vinyl casement windows with multi-point locks and grills between the glass panes on front & rear elevations where required, including transoms, elliptical and half round features as per plan.
- 16. ENERGY STARÂ® rated windows and doors.
- 17. 6′ vinyl sliding door with transom and screen as per plan.
- 18. Elegant insulated steel front door with window inserts, side lights and transoms as per plan.
- 19. Cladwood roll-up garage door with architectural window feature.
- 20. Fully sodded and graded lot as per municipal requirements. Side yards may be gravel.
- 21. Interior garage walls, drywalled, taped and painted.
- 22. 9′ Ceilings on main floor as per model.
- 23. Professionally engineered roof trusses as per applicable plan.
- 24. Extra high 8′ garage doors for today’s taller vehicles.
- 25. Engraved address stone.
Exclusive Interior Finishing
- 1. “Classique” style or “Series 800” passage doors throughout, including all closet doors with choice from our standard hardware.
- 2. Hinges on interior doors not painted (plates painted).
- 3. “A Cut Above” paint finish with Sherwin Williams’ flat washable on walls and oil modified gloss on all trim.
- 4. Traditionally styled 5 1/8″ baseboard throughout, 2 3/4″ door casings with all archways trimmed, 3/4″ jambs.
- 5. Natural oak banisters and spindles, oak veneered stringers. Carpet grade treads and risers.
- 6. Kitchen, bathroom and laundry room ceilings have flat finish.
- 7. Stylish accents including: decorative columns, vaulted & coffered ceilings, and feature windows as per plan.
- 8. Main floor fireplace standard, optional fireplace on second floor and basement as per plan.
- 9. Sprayed stippled ceilings with 4″ smooth border.
- 10. Quality imported ceramic or porcelain tiles in vestibule, kitchen, bathrooms and main floor laundry rooms (minimum 12″ x 12″).
- 11. 50 oz. high grade nylon carpeting, wall to wall, in designated areas.
- 12. High quality underpad.
- 13. Lighting fixture allowance as per plan, including meeting with a lighting specialist.
- 14. Standard 2 1/4″ Natural Hardwood Flooring in Family Room.
Luxurious Kitchens & Bathrooms – includes meeting with our Cabinet Professional
- 1. High quality cabinetry in kitchen with selection of standard granite kitchen countertops.
- 2. Elegant crown mouldings on upper cabinets in kitchen.
- 3. No blind upper cabinets – 45 degree corner cabinets.
- 4. Lower corners feature articulating door for better access or cabinetry doors on outside of peninsula. No blind corners.
- 5. Wide choice of knobs and pulls on cabinets.
- 6. Double stainless steel drop-in sink with “Flow Through” feature.
- 7. Exhaust hood fan vented to exterior 6″ duct.
- 8. All bathroom vanities have drawers where size permits.
- 9. Oversized mirrors in all bathrooms.
- 10. Oval mirror in powder room.
- 11. Moen lever washerless faucets with pop-ups in kitchen and bathrooms.
- 12. White ceramic accessories in bathroom including soap dish, towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
- 13. Porcelain sinks in bathroom vanities.
- 14. Pedestal sink in powder room (as per plan).
- 15. Tub enclosures tiled to ceiling height.
- 16. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- 17. Wide selection of laminate countertops for washrooms.
- 18. Selection of standard granite countertop in Master Ensuite.
Electrical & Plumbing
- 1. 200 Amp electrical breaker panel with copper wiring throughout.
- 2. Switch controlled receptacle in living room & family room.
- 3. Lighting fixture allowance as per plan, including meeting with a Lighting Specialist.
- 4. “Decora” receptacles and switch plates.
- 5. Roughed-in central vacuum.
- 6. Outlet for future central vacuum in garage.
- 7. All bathroom receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
- 8. Door chimes.
- 9. Moen “Posi-Temp” controls in all showers & tubs with toe test for your protection in shower.
- 10. 2-piece roughed-in washroom standard in lower level.
- 11. Outlet in garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
- 12. Heavy duty receptacle for stove and dryer. Exterior vent for dryer.
- 13. Laundry room tub set into lower cabinet (location as per plan).
- 14. Exterior fans in all bathrooms even if there is a window.
- 15. Smoke detector on every floor.
- 16. Carbon monoxide detector(s) on bedroom levels.
- 17. 2 exterior electrical receptacles – 1 at front porch and 1 at rear with ground fault interrupters.
- 18. American Standard Cadet Pro 6L. water closet (toilet).
- 19. 2 hose bibs – 1 in garage and 1 at rear or side of house.
- 20. Electrical outlet for freezer at electrical panel.
- 21. Curved shower rods in bath tubs.
- 22. Roughed-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher.
- 23. Accent pot light above engraved Address Stone.
Homes are wired with high speed cable for phone, ethernet and cable TV, these wires also support VOIP, high speed data and high definition video. This includes a meeting with our Specialist so you can discuss your locations and options. Included Features:
- 1. Smart wire connection panel
- 2. Telephone module with security connection
- 3. Ethernet, cable and phone outlet in each bedroom, kitchen and great room
- 4. All connections are labeled in panel with jacks installed and tested
- 5. Rough-in for security system, with discussion on what type of system and protecting all main floor doors, motion detectors and cameras
Energy Efficient Features
- 1. Gas fired hot water on demand system on rental basis.
- 2. Low E argon gas filled vinyl clad casement windows and doors sealed with quality exterior caulking.
- 3. R50 attic insulation.
- 4. Air Conditioner (tons as per plan).
- 5. All electrical wiring in accordance with or exceeding Ontario’s hydro regulations.
- 6. High efficiency forced air 2 stage gas furnace.
- 7. High efficient HRV for fresh air exchanges.
- 8. All exterior doors are insulated metal doors with energy efficient weather stripping.
- 9. All windows foam insulated.
- 10. Humidifier included.
- 1. Number of steps at front may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirement.
- 2. Variations in uniformity and colour from Vendor’s samples may occur in finished material.
- 3. Hardwood flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards.
- 4. Actual square feet may vary slightly depending on elevation selected.
- 5. Exterior elevations will be similar to pictures shown but not necessarily identical.
- 6. Construction of homes inspected at specified times by municipal officials.
Specifications & Features
- 1. Specifications and features described as per plan.
- 2. All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Builder.Substitutions made by the Builder will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Tarion New Home Warranty Program relating to Builder substitutions.
Premium Quality Warranties
- 1. 7 years major structural defects.
- 2. 2 years plumbing, heating, electrical systems and building envelope.
- 3. 1 year on all other items.
"We highly recommend this builder..."
Dear DeNoble team!
We are writing this letter to inform you that we are very happy with the customized home you have built for us.
To anyone who is interested in purchasing from Denoble Homes, we highly recommend this builder. This being our first home we have had little experience with what was necessary to achieve our goal and how complex an undertaking it could be but thanks to Chris and Tiffany, who we have had to call many times in order to understand what was necessary and the next step in the completion of our house.
The quality of the home, starting with the foundations to the final product has been done to our specifications and the standards were maintained throughout the whole building process. Thanks to Steve, who kept a thorough inspection of each step, we are truly confident that our home is safe and wonderful.
My wife, new baby daughter and I are truly proud to own "our home". Thank you Denoble Homes team for making our first home-buying experience a pleasurable one.